Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Hunt











In my last entry I made a few predictions, I don't have a lot of time to tell the story but the short and dirty of it is that I was within 10 minutes of each prediction. The weather was mean and nasty and I didn't get my bull out until noon Saturday. These are pictures of my little bull and my little man. I will admit that the bull is not a big bull, but if you have ever been elk hunting you can appreciate that I shot it without putting more hours into the hunt than 2 hours. It was the last day of the hunt and I wouldn't pass up the opportunity. I have also included a picture of my little boy to compensate for my small bull. This pic was taken on the way to the barn to look at my bull.
Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bull, Dude!

Save me one of the tenderloins.

MiandMiksmom said...

Wahoo! Now, that is good, family fun! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

test