Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday


Once again Friday has come and I have found myself lacking in the blog department. I have been alone for the past few days, Cindy and Zach left me for Utah, for 10 days and so I am bacheloring it. My dog wasn't doing very well so I took him to the vet and he went under the knife. He is doing pretty good now. I think that he will be good for hunting season which is coming up before I know it. In fact with my bachelorness I have spent a little time watching the deer. Last night after work I dressed up in camo and watched and found some nice deer. Got me pretty excited. I can't say that I'm not lonely as hell. I miss my Wife and little boy, but it is nice to have a little time to relax and think about life and the important things like the bowhunt starting September 1st. I lined out a Lg mouth Bass Fishing trip tomorrow at a private pond for Stinky Pockets and I, It should be a good time. I think that the pond is pretty good. Its all private. The guy used to charge a lot of money to fish there so It should be good. Last night I ate corn and squash from my own garden and I decided that I am going to try to live for the next month on only things that I Grew, Killed, or Caught. I have a crapload of squash, some corn, tomatoes and peppers. My freezer is still partially full of Elk, deer, and antelope. I think that it will be good for me. I guess the only exception is pop. I think that I will have to slowly ween myself of Diet Drinks. I like that crap too much. I think that will be good for me. I think that my body needs a break from un-natural ingredients. I think to keep myself accountable I will have to Log, everyday my eating on the Blog.

After a little thought and reading some of my blog I have decided that it is important for me to have my wife around. I think that my already-low sanity level drops about 3 points below sanity when I am alone.

This is a picture of my redneck water tank crew for your viewing pleasure. Check out the one dude with his shirt off. I think that I could make a pretty good case for evolution. They are all from Southern Ohio, pretty funny guys. It seems like I have a special connection with rednecks. Perhaps I are one.

No comments: