Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Today's Ramblings


I have written 3 posts but haven't posted them yet because I don't think that I am quite finished with them. Maybe I am finished with some of them just unsure if I should post them.
I am taking some of my young men from church fishing tonight. We will be catching perch and having a fish fry at the lake. I think that it will be a good time. Maybe I can even take a few pictures.
Man, My life seem like a blur. I don't know where my time has gone. I don't think that I have wasted it, and perhaps because I am so busy that is what makes it seem like a blur. I am glad that I am not busy just because of work. I am glad that I am busy doing things that I think I am supposed to do. I think that if I didn't I might have regrets.
My dog got bit by a rattlesnake. His face is all puffed up. I will have to post a few pictures. He was in pretty rough shape at first but he is doing good now. The swelling hasn't gone down very much, but he is strong again and wanting to play. I think that he is liking the attention. Living in the house. Eating food from a can. Penicillin shots twice a day. Elk burger once a day. I wouldn't be surprised if after he gets better if he goes out and gets bit again just for the lifestyle. Crazy dog. I'm glad he didn't die on me. I don't know If I would have taken that very well.
Who do you think would win in a fight, Ozzy or Lita Ford?
I think that my money would be on Lita.
Well, I guess I am done rambling.
Maybe,
I have been getting horrendous nightmares lately. I wonder if I am going nuts. Or nuttser. I already know that I am nuts. Is there a word for the step after nuts? If there is I think that I am there.
This is a picture of a big buck that I saw. The pic kind of stinks. Just take my word for it. It is a big buck!

3 comments:

Chellie said...

The picture looks like a puppy...

and also, that sux about your dog! poor thing! I wonder if they have 9 lives too???

MiandMiksmom said...

Hey, I like what you said about being busy...that was a new perspective on it all.

Also, sorry about your dog...my neighbor just got bit by a black rat snake that had climbed up the rocks of another neighbor's house and was about four feet long...it was crazy.

Lita...hands down.

Dave Riddle said...

Chel-Take my word for it. That buck would be a state record in AZ. Wait, AZ does have some big bucks. I will give it that.
Dogs don't need nine lives they only need 3 because they are much smarter than cats.

miandmiksmom-I don't live to work I work to live. Sometimes it is hard to remember that. The dog was doing better until Saturday, then he started doing bad.

I hate snakes and I take back all of the things I said about feeling bad about killing snakes. I will now kill every snake that I see. Sure they are good for killing mice. But I can get cats for that. Fricken Snakes.