Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Much To Say



I do not have much to say today. Well I guess I always have maybe a little too much to say most of the time. I will post a pic today of the little man. He is a good boy. This pic is in a Utah Jersey. I dont particularly care for U of U. But I am the type that cheers for the team opposite of the team that whomever I am with is cheering for. How messed up is that? So if you were to ask who my favorite team is I would say whoever you hate the most. Why am I like that? Is is because I feed off of conflict? Or is it because I like to see people loose? I think it is because I like to see people humble. It helps them be better people. And I like to see people loose and I like conflict.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Go BYU! :)

HE IS SO CUTE! I can totally see why you are so in love with that little boy.

Dave Riddle said...

Thank you. He makes me happy all of the time. He's such a good boy.

"BYU Where the girls are girls
and the boys are too."

So I thought you were supposed to be having a kid or something are you holding out or what???