Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Deprived Blog


I know my blog has been lacking blogs lately. I promise to do better as soon as I get over this busy hump.


This is a picture of how the Memorial day weekend went. Cindy, Zach, my friend Brock and I went fishing near Buffalo. I caught this hog. I will not incriminate myself by giving the details of the catch. I will say that the catch was fun and nearly- justifiably legal. I think... And yes the fish is over 19 inches. And yes, I hadn't showered or shaved or changed clothes for over a week when the picture was taken. (ok maybe not that long)

2 comments:

Chellie said...

busy? in sheridan? doing what?? :)

Nice looking fish... I'm sure Cindy caught it and she let you borrow it for a picture.

Dave Riddle said...

Hey we got "stuff" to do in Sheridan. Just the other day we rode our horses over to the neighbors and listened to their fancy new radio.

And yeah, Cindy is a good fisherman, just not "Dave" good.