Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Iv'e been snowed out, so the bridge process will be on hold until after the Holiday. So I thought that I would post a few pictures of my bridge project so you can see what I have been up to for the last month. I have been enjoying the work and it has been nice to be out of the office. Perhaps I will even be able to post something with some substance later today.

Somedays we have bad days at the bridge.

Somedays we have cold days.




Somedays we have warm days. (This is the old bridge that we are replacing)

The view from the bridge site is spectacular.




Juan is the guy in the middle.
Juan+Snakes=No Bueno





Crane+Powerlines=No Bueno





Every day at lunch we have a Fiesta. I bring the Deer Meat, the crews bring the rest.
Mexican Fiesta+Dave=Bueno
I guess I didn't post many pictures of the construction. I will do that later. I have been loving the work. I have forgotten how long the days can actually be inside the office.







3 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Mucho Bueno, Dave R. is BACK! I love this post...so entertaining! I also love your thankful list.

Anonymous said...

After 3 days, I'm still trying to figure out, what a bridge and a song called "You are always on my mind", have in common?

Dave Riddle said...

M&Mom-Mucho Gracias

Ricky Sixx-I just wanted you to know that even though my blog sucks, and I haven't written for a while that you are always on my mind.