Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Degenerate Blog

To my friends in Blogworld.
I know that my blog, has of lately sucked something serious. I haven't meant to just drop off the face of the planet. I have been on my bridge project and have had to be on site all day, every day. I imagine that regular readers of my blog may have found that their IQ has made a major jump in my absence.
I guess that I could continue my writing at home, but I have found that when I get home from work, that the last thing that I would want to do is turn a computer on.
I will try to do better, but I cannot promise anything until I have a little stability in my project schedule.
Just so everyone knows, I love you all, I am happy, my family is happy and healthy, all is well, and I hope that everyone is happy too.
I've gotta say, the area that I am working in is absolutely beautiful. I will have to post some pictures.

Dave

5 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

I think my IQ has DROPPED without your updates...I'll keep on checking, but you better post soon...I can't afford to lose any more brain cells.

Anonymous said...

We thought you got lost in Antimony!

Anonymous said...

He did get lost in Antimony!! He never even fired a shot!! I think he was a little intimidated, given the caliber of hunters he was with. To my knowledge, every one but him killed nice bucks. Dave, What did you kill besides your confidence in hunting???

Chellie said...

I agree with miandmiksmom... hopefully while you are out there working, you are coming up with some good stories to enlighten us.

MiandMiksmom said...

Dude, it's time.