Monday, November 26, 2007

Pay it forward

I Just recieved a Southern Gift in the mail from Miandmiksmom, and I guess I better play the game as well. So here goes.

If you are one of the first three to comment you will receive a fun little gift from me! Here are the rules:You must be one of the first 3 people to comment requesting to join the exchange.The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making the same promise to 3 people on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.)
If you are one of the first three, please send me your mailing address to:dgr@entechusa.net

Get it on.

I don't know if I have 3 readers anymore??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just send me some cash.

Dave Riddle said...

Dude,Me sending you cash would be like Tiny Tim sending Scrooge cash.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a blog! I wonder what you would send me.

Chellie said...

I've already played and don't really want to send out 3 more things... because I am not cool like that :)

Besides, I don't really want a t-shirt that says, "I love Wyoming cowboys..."

MiandMiksmom said...

I want you to know that my mom was another recipient of the southern popcorn, and she said it was awesome, so I hope you like it too! BTW, no one that has commented so far counts (especially Ricky Sixx) ...maybe you won't have to send anything to anyone!

Dave Riddle said...

Aunt Cindi,I wish you had a blog too because I only send (as Rick would put it) the "Bitchenest" gifts.

Chel-Thats too bad because I had a brokeback mountain shirt already picked out for you.

miandmiksmom-The PC was awesome, thank you. I almost feel guilty not have anyone to send something out too.