Wednesday, February 20, 2008

100 things about me.

Miandmiksmom put me up to the challenge of writing 100 things about myself. So here goes.

1. I don't like Bums. We have a couple of Transients that have recently made a home in Sheridan and every time I drive by them I feel like throwing something out the window at them.
2. I don't like Hillary Clinton. It scares the pants off of me to think that she may become president.
3. I love hunting.
4. I love fishing.
5. I used to love fishing better than hunting until I got a hunting dog. After that I loved hunting more better.
6. I am starting to love fishing as much as hunting again.
7. I am a firm believer that sometimes giving someone a fat lip is the only solution.
8. I love Jesus. I don't think that he would agree with number seven or number one. But He may agree with me on number two.
9. In high school My older brother, me, and some of our friends used to wizz of the overpass onto oncoming traffic for fun.
10. My older brother and I have talked about things we did in high school and agree that now days we would be in councelling, and might possibly be considered terrorists.
11. I could eat seafood every day for every meal and never get tired of it.
12. I really like a good pocket knife.
13. I can go for a long time with out swearing but sometimes I will just have a day that I swear enough to make up for the long time without swearing.
14. I have never taken the Lord's name in vane.
15. The last time I said the F-word was 8 years ago when I was engaged. What can I say, 6 month engagement, kind of frustrating.
16. If I had a wooden leg, I think that I would attach a kickstand to it, just so I could say that I have a wooden leg with a kickstand.
17. I still think my wife is hot, and think that the only reason that I scored such a babe is because I am a good salesman.
18. Sometimes when I wake up early in the morning for work I am extra loud so my little boy will wake up so I can play with him at work.
19. I would always have my 3 brother's and Dad's back in a fight even if it meant going to jail.
20. One time in Elementary School I stapled Boner Bezanson's back. I still feel bad about that.
21. When I was a kid my German Shorthair ran away with my brothers German Shepherd. We went away for the weekend and came home and my brothers dog came back. Mine didn't. My brother said that he prayed all weekend that his dog would come back. I realized that I hadn't prayed at all that weekend that my dog would come back, and that was why my dog didn't come back. I still wish I would have prayed that weekend.
22. When I was a boy my mother made me take piano lessons. I think that I was pretty good, but I thought that the piano was for girls and homo's, so I hated it and never told any one that I could play the piano. I still can read music and I still don't tell people that I can play the piano because I still think it is for girls and homo's.
23. I think I will let my wife make my boy take piano lessons because I think it is good for the mind, and I don't think that my boy will think that the piano is just for girls and homos because I think he will be a nicer boy than I was.
24. I don't have a lot of friends, but the friends I do have I trust. If I don't trust a person I won't even pretend to be his friend.
25. My wife is a good enough friend that even if I didn't have any friends I could still be just as happy as if I had a whole bunch of friends.
To be continued.....

5 comments:

Chellie said...

That was awesome...
and #8 was hilarious. I love your sense of humor!
Can't wait for the rest.

Dave Riddle said...

Luckily you are my only reader. I don't think the world is ready for the other 75.

MiandMiksmom said...

Nope, I'm absolutely a reader! This is the greatest! I loved it all, but numbers 8, 10 and 21 were fabulous. oh, and your thoughts on the piano made me laugh out loud...you are hilarious.

I love how much you love your wife. You are just one cool dude.

I can't wait for the next 75...get going, please don't take as long as you did last time to post.

Dave Riddle said...

Good to have another reader back. I think that my number of postings should be back to normal.

Clanturner said...

I love them all! you make me laugh! Thanks! Cindy is a lucky girl, I bet you keep her smiling.