Thursday, December 4, 2008

Master Cleanse: Day 2

Well I have completed a full day and am nearly done with day two. Last night I got pretty hungry. I went and wrestled for a while with some of my young men and felt a little weak.
On the way home I wanted badly to stop somewhere and buy something to eat but I didn't.
After arriving home I realised it was time for the dreaded 32 oz saltwater slam. I mixed my tablespoon of saltwater with the 32 oz of water and slammed it like a case of Old Milwaukee.
about 30 minutes after the saltwater bonging, I felt a slight rumble and sure enough, I got my happy ending.
Thats fricken messed up. What normal person slams 32 ounces of salt water?
That can't be healthy.
Today hasn't been too bad.
Early on, Conlin from my office brought me some jerky. I actually felt bad about turning him down.
I decided to do some research on this colon cleansing phenomenon by searching the internet. I would suggest not doing any internet research. You wouldn't believe how many people take pictures of their fecal matter in the name of colon cleansing.
I opened one page as my boss walked in and it was a picture of some lady dangling a long stringy turd on a stick.
There was kind of an awkward silence for a minute as my boss got up the nerve to fire me.
I am typing this from the computer at Burger King, which by the way smells absolutely delicious.
By the way I lost 5 lbs yesterday.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

haha... love it.

I think for the next 8-9 days... I'm going to be amused.

MiandMiksmom said...

I really thought you were kidding... I couldn't do it, so I'll be waiting to hear how it goes and cheering you on!!!

You did get to eat Thanksgiving dinner, right?