Friday, December 19, 2008

Music

In order to win back the loyalty of Rickki Sixx, at his request, decided to play music from a list of his preferred music.
This list was sent to me in a letter that included a threat. This is how the letter went.

Super Dave,
I can appreciate the fact that you are trying to break back into the world of blog.
Even though you left your readers high and dry for many months, I, as a loyal friend and relative have continued to check in periodically to see if you have made any recent attempts to entertain the masses.
To my dissapointment, the writing has been shotty and the music is so bad that I can't help but to throw up in my mouth every time I open your page.
If you want to keep me around any longer you will play the music from my list for the next three days.
Here is my list:
Iron Man by Black Sabbath
I never Dreamed from Zach Wylde's band Black Label society
Mr. Crowley by Ozzy
and Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter Paul and Mary.

If you do not play this list I will never come back. Not only will I never come back but I will command my family to black ball your site. That's right Super Dave, that would pretty much eliminate all of your readers dude.

Love,
Rick


So at Rick's Request, here it is.

I apologise in advance for the Peter Paul and Mary.
I had no choice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your relative did some "experimenting" in the 80's. Just callin it like I see it?
P.S. Read your demasculinizaion comments! Pee-Wee=manly men. You probably watched is movies too!

Anonymous said...

Guess what? I don't let Uncle Rick listen to that "music" in my home so your an awesome nephew! I request some good old country christmas music next!
Take care of your sweet family. I hope we get to see you during the holiday. Aunt Cindi

Chellie said...

Black Sabbath is awesome.

Ricky Sixx is a stud.

Megan Guymon said...

After reading without commenting for so long...I had to comment. If we ever miss Dave's crazy comments, this is where we come to. Addi jammed out to your music until we couldn't stand it any longer and she ran away with her hands over her ears! Can't help but laugh when I read your posts. I can assure you that my blog is not nearly as entertaining! Hope all is well in, no gays allowed, Wyoming!

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, marine corp tattoo designs really hope to be your friends