Monday, December 8, 2008

Master Cleanse Day 4,5 & 6

OK, This is where I'm at.
Day 4: Cindy, Zach, Allie and I went to Billings to do a little Christmas shopping.
That was the hardest day so far. I cheated a little bit by eating two single french fries, a gold fish, a bite of a chicken nugget and an m&M.
I think it evened out because I didn't drink the full 2 quarts of master cleanse. I also got home late and didn't do the salt water turd explosion method.
Day 5: It was fast Sunday so I ended up not eating or drinking anything. I was so dang hungry. At the end of the day I drank a little master cleanse but again I skipped the salt water turd expulsion.
Day 6: I'm back to the regular master cleanse my first glass I decided to leave out the Cayenne pepper, I mean what the heck is Cayenne supposed to do?
My second glass will contain Cayenne, and I will flush tonight.

SO I haven't been religious in following master cleanse to the T but I think I doing pretty damn good.
I've lost 12 pounds as of this morning and will go 100% mastercleanse tomorrow.
I've noticed that I am not my usual pleasant self, about an hour ago some lady ordered a bacon whopper with cheese on it. After receiving her order she sat down, ate half the sandwich and returned to the counter complaining that she didn't want cheese on it, and that she wanted a new burger.
I told her that I specifically remembered her ordering cheese and that she wasn't going to get another burger.
The lady called me a "Cracker redneck" and asked for my manager.
I told her that I didn't have a manager, took her burger, opened the bun and began to peal the cheese off the burger with my fingers. She started to say something and I looked up, grabbed her by the throat and said: "YOU WILL BE SILENT WHILE I FIX YOUR BURGER!"
I let go of her throat and she just stood there frozen in horror. I noticed a tear trickle from her eye as I continued to pick the cheese from the burger.
After I got most of the cheese off of the burger I grabbed the patty and wiped any remaining cheese off with my armpit. I then placed the patty back on the burger, put the lettuce back on and covered it with the top bun.
I then neatly wrapped the burger and handed it to her.
She was still in shock as I told her: "Thank for coming to Burger King, Home of the Whopper."
As she turned around and began walking away I said in a whisper:"Lady, If you ever tell anyone about this I will find you and hurt you. Nod if you understand."
She nodded and walked away.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be in a better mood.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

Hungry and hallucinating... poor guy.

So.. you cheated a little. But overall doing good! 12 lbs isn't bad either - is it a noticeable 12 lbs? (You know, like a pant size or something?)

MiandMiksmom said...

12 pounds???? I'm jealous...but I just couldn't do it. I agree that you are hallucinating...poor thing.

Dave Riddle said...

Yeah, I think It's noticeable. I had to cinch my belt another notch on my MC Hammer pants.
As for the hallucinations, I dare not write some of them out of fear of being committed.