Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Blogging about not Blogging

Holy Crap,

I haven't blogged for so long that I almost forgot my password. What has happened since my last Blog? Well, my wife Is expecting twins in August of 2010. I am thinking of getting another dog. My legs hurt. My car is dirtier than it has ever been. My boy got shots yesterday so his legs hurt too. I am the only one in the office today. It is Cloudy and 64 degrees at the time of this posting. It is supposed to rain tonight so I am happy. Sheridan is green. The grass is about 3ft tall everywhere. I have been shooting my bow because I am going to a 3-D shoot in Cody on Saturday. Two nights ago I woke up from three nightmares two of which I stabbed someone, one of which I got stabbed. (fell asleep to Pirates of the Caribbean, so I became a sword fighter that night). Cindy and I had our 7Th anniversary on Sunday. Best 8 years of my life. (except for the first 8 of unaccountability.) I met her in a sporting goods store 8 years to the day Monday. (Best fishing reel I have ever bought.) I got a new knife (courtesy of the wife) If you know me you know that I love pocket knives and have a new one on a monthly basis. I don't like cheap knives. The other day I pulled a large tick out of my dog's ear. The corn in my garden is starting to come out of the ground. I want to get a boat. My wife bought me a Bailey cowboy hat on Saturday for Fathers day. She didn't think that I should wear the hat with flip flops and lucky brand pants. So I will have to work on my cowboy getup. We started feeding my boy real food for the first time and he has done very well except after carrots, he didn't poop for two days and when that finally came It was quite a production. Zacchy boy just sat there smiling with pride as I loaded the wheel barrow up with his full diaper. Ok maybe it wasn't that bad. I got back on RockStar Energy drinks a couple of weeks ago and quit them again today. I finally called the Dish Company to fix the dish that they were supposed to fix 3 months ago so maybe it will get fixed. I haven't watched TV in the Living room for 3 months. The snakes are out again. I haven't seen any around the house and I haven't seen any rattlesnakes at all this year. I hate snakes. I think that I look pretty good in a cowboy hat. I think that it would be cool to wear to work. I think that it would be cool to wear sweat pants to work too but that would go over like a turd in a punch bowl. I think that I have tennis elbow from racket ball. Is it really tennis elbow? We took my boy to the Doctor for his six month shots. His head diameter was in the 90th percentile. (Like father like son.) I told the doctor that he was going to be a fighter (because it is hard to get knocked out with a big head) and the Fruity doc didn't humor me. My son has giant hands. I bet they are in the 120th percentile.

I have tried my best to catch up on the blog. I will try better to keep up with it. Just remember that Jesus still loves you.

No comments: