Tuesday, July 17, 2007

8 things about Cindy and Me Tag

I was tagged to write 8 things about Cindy and Me, so here goes.

1. After 7 years of marriage I don't think that we have ever run out of things to talk about. Because of our talkative nature our friends think it would be funny if Zach turned out shy. So far I don't think that is possible

2. We like to take slow romantic rides around on the ranch with Zach sitting on our laps and shoot prairie dogs.

3. Cindy is about 10 times smarter than I am. (I probably didn't have to mention this because if you know us you already know that.)

4. She kissed me first. (Cindy will deny this but it is true. It happened during Happy Gilmore.)

5. I always jokingly tell Cindy that I am just a Paycheck and a Pretty face. The fact of the matter is that is all I have to be. Cindy is a good enough mother and wife that it makes up for all of my shortcomings. She is even pretty enough to make up for my "pretty face"

6. We don't "fight". It's kind of weird but we just always get along. I think that I can attribute that to her temperment. I always tell people that In seven years of marriage I have only raised my voice once. And that was over something dumb.

7. We met at a sporting goods store. She was as pretty as I had ever seen. And I was as nervous as I had ever been, but I asked her out anyways. I had to.

8. After seven years of marriage she is still as pretty as I have ever seen and I still get nervous around her.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

You're such a sweet guy. How cute is that?? You guys are a great couple and she is really lucky to have you too.
You have a beautiful family.