Monday, July 16, 2007

More mountain Pics

Only in Wyoming. July is kind of funny in Sheridan. We have fireworks on the polo fields, 3 hour parades, world class rodeos, and my Parents and little brother came up. We did a little of everything even went into the mountains and did a little fishing. I dont think there is ever a dull moment. Cindy and I went camping up in the Bighorns on the Fourth with some friends and had just a fantastic time. My


Zach loved the Rodeo

Zach and Uncle Doug. Zacchy loves Uncle Doug.



Our family on the mountain




Zach and Me on the mountain



Zack on the mountain

2 comments:

Chellie said...

awe... HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
cute!!! I love love love love love that last picture of him.

It's beautiful there... no doubt about it.

Dave Riddle said...

Thank you. Luckily he takes after his mom.