Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rainy Days




Iv'e never understood why our society calls a bad day a rainy day. E.G. "I'm saving up for a rainy day". Today is a rainy day in Sheridan and I love rainy days. It is impossible for me to have a bad day when it is raining. I love the smell, the coolness, and the wet look the earth gets. I probably should move to Washington State where it rains all the time. I wonder if I would get tired of the rain? I really don't think that I would. Today has been a nice cool 70 degrees and that is the way it is supposed to be. I think that we should call bad days "hot dusty days" or "I aint fishin days" or "Hillary Clinton just got elected days" I mean those are bad days not rainy days.
Today I was at my construction site inspecting and taking pictures and a couple of bucks jumped up. Here are some pictures. You may have to click on the pics to see the buck good. That is a good day when I see a buck. I live in an area where I probably see at least 10 deer on a bad day. When I see a big buck that makes me happy like a rainy day. So to say the least, bucks+rainy day=happy Dave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro. I really really love milli vanillie ! thank you so much for putting this song on your blog. may the next song you put on your blog should be "Put em on the glass" by sir mix alot, or better yet maybe you should right a blog about putting them on the glass!!

Love your secret admirer

Dave Riddle said...

Dude, I only know of one secret admirer that shares a love with "puttin it on the glass", Milli Vanilli and holds such a powerful command of the English language.

Princess, you make me want to put em on the glass. I'll just have to put em on the computer screen for you.