Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Boring Blog


I know that my blog has been lacking in many areas. With my blog I usually try to fulfill one of two goals. 1. To make you leave my blog enlightened for the day or 2. To make you leave my blog feeling dumber. I don't like to just throw something out that you can look at and not be affected. I realize that the past few blogs, (due to me being busy or out of the office) forces me to drop meaningless blogs with a few pictures. I will try to post at the very least some decent pictures. I do in fact live in probably the coolest place in the world. (if you dis-agree send pictures of your surroundings to dgr@entechusa.net and I will post them on my blog for a comparison. I still have some 4th of July pics that I need to bring in, and I will post them I promise. I keep forgetting my camera when I come to work. This is a picture I took this morning from my construction site. It is overlooking the small town of Ranchester, Wyoming. I could probably throw a rock from where I was standing and have it land in Montana. I am sorry that once again I have failed to make you dumber. If you would like the "dumbed up" effect. I would suggest Hilary Clinton's Web page. It seems like her words never fail to have that effect.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

Awesome picture.

MiandMiksmom said...

Do you have any idea how much I miss the mountains????...thanks for allowing me to see things that don't exist in this neck of the woods.

Dave Riddle said...

Chel-thanks
miandmiksmom-I know what you mean. I lived in Mississippi for a couple of years and missed the mtns like crazy. I'll give you some better pictures.