Friday, April 27, 2007

Big Horn Fishing


Last week end My Boss (Mike) and I drove north into Montana to meet my Uncle Rick to fish the Big Horn River. We took Mike's drift boat and floated about 7 miles. It was a good time. Because the Big Horn is a world class trout stream there was a lot of people but somehow we managed to find some good openings. Mike has live many many years has spent a lot of those courageous years on the River so he knew it well. When Uncle Rick was a boy he would sneak through Indian land on his trusted pony Ozwald and fish with his cane pole. This trip brought back some fond memories for him.(Joking Guys Come ON!) For me this was my second time on the river and I had a heck of a time. The river is absolutely beautiful, and the company was always entertaining. Being a little green it was nice to have a little coaching. This picture is me pulling in a fish. Notice the Funnel cloud coming in. I though we were in for it, but we escaped the storm with just few sprinkles. What you dont see is Rick behind me coaching me and Mike in front of me coaching me.

No comments: