Friday, April 27, 2007

Me


This is a picture of me with my fish. I didn't want to point this fact out while we were fishing, I guess because well, Mike writes my Paychecks and Rick Did travel quite a distance to get there. Most importantly I didn't want to hurt any feelings being the rookie and all but I am about 99.98% sure that I caught the biggest fish. Now I'll admit my quantity wasn't as high as Ricks or Mikes. But hey I am all about the quality thats just the kind of guy I am.


All in all, I think we had a pretty good time. I look forward to our winter trip.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

I don't know... that picture of Rick holding his fish looks pretty big... :)
Glad you had a good time with Ricky.

Dave Riddle said...

Rick's fish was a good fish but not quite the monster that mine was. I think that my fish doesn't look that big because I am standing behind it. And I am pretty much yoked like an OX. :) Or something.

Chellie said...

yes, now I get it... it must be those huge muscles that make the fish look smaller than my daddy-0's.