Thursday, April 19, 2007

Diet Coke With Vitamins

Last night we had an awesome thunderstorm. Thunderstorms in Wyoming are awesome! The sky was amazing! Its was nice to lay in bed with my wife and little boy, yes the the little boy has become a temporary bed mate. (why not, I sleep with my new guns?) Anyways the storm was nice and I love to see the wet grass in the mornings. Well this morning before work I decided to stop at the grocery store and pick up a 12 pack of pop to leave in the office fridge. Normally I am a diet Dew drinker but while walking past the Diet Coke I noticed Diet Coke plus, what was
this? A cruel hoax? Diet Coke with vitamins ? Finally everything that I need in a soft drink! I can drink myself to good health in the form of Diet Coke! It will make the perfect diet, the Diet Coke Diet all you have to do is live on Diet Coke. Ya know when I moved here I think that I was asked the question: Does the Mormon Church own Diet Coke? I went through painstaking research to prove that the Mormon Church didn't, doesn't and never has owned Coke. Well after such a wonderful breakthrough I am not sure of that. I think that such a discovery could only come through revelation.

No comments: