Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday


It's Friday and I have a long weekend ahead of me. Which in turn will make my Friday extra long. Zacchy boy and Cindy had a long night last night because Zach was a little sick with the croup. He hasn't been sick since he was born which has been a blessing. I don't like it when he is sick. My parents and little brother Doug are coming up for the weekend. I hope the Zacchy gets feeling better for them. My nights are a blur. I think Cindy was up a lot last night. I only remember getting up and firing up the humidifier. (would you call that watering up the humidifier?) I do all kinds of things in my sleep but don't remember anything. I have a terrible sleep talking habit. I can carry on a perfect conversation or tell a story and not even know that I told it. I will make perfectly sensible meals of chocolate milk and orange juice mixed with raisin bran that seem in my messed up dream world to be just what I need. My nights get stranger in Hotel rooms. One night I designed a BLM road on top of Cindy. Cindy thought I was hitting her but I was only balancing the dirt work. I have never claimed sanity nor will I ever. I am glad that I have a good woman who puts up with a nut. Luckily she married me for my looks and not my mind.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I don't know Dave... you are right Cindy didn't marry you for your brains, but are you sure it was even for your looks?

:)

I hope Zachary starts feeling better. Poor little guy. I hate when babies get sick; you feel so helpless.

Love the picture... Like Father, Like Son

Dave Riddle said...

I'll have you know that when Cindy met me I was considered quite a catch on some remote Indian Reservations.

Went home for lunch, Zacchy boy is doing muy mucho better.

Doc Baker came over and whipped him up a hot tottie of rum, JD, So Co and a little bee pollen.