Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I wanna be..


This is where I would like to be right now. Park reservoir in the Big Horn Mountains. More than likely I will be here within the next week. Today is kind of an un day.

With that Un I will include "un-inspired" so I will leave you with a picture of where I would like to be because I would like to be there. Did I mention where I would like to be? I would like to be up in the big horns fishing where this picture was taken fishing at park reservoir catching fish not working but fishing and catching big fish not little fish but big fish and eating them at park reservoir where I will be in the next week because I like fishing and want to be in the big horns fishing at park reservoir.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

I wasn't listening.. where did you say you wanted to be?

You are a lucky man... look at your wife and little boy... doesn't get much better than that!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! and the music is awesome.

Dave Riddle said...

Chel- I agree with being lucky, and I would like to be at park reservoir fishing catching fish not working but fishing.

Aunt Cynthia - Thank you for the nice words. I thought the music was a little easier listening than Uncle Rick's suggestion of BLACK SABBATH.