Friday, September 7, 2007

Boob


So the other day when I was dragging my deer out, I wore shorts, (as you can see in the previous picture.) I don't hunt in shorts but I thought I would have to go swimming in the ditch to drag that deer out. Well, got lucky and didn't have to swim but while I was pulling this 200 lb deer over the ditch bank one of the horns stabbed my leg. I don't know if you have ever felt how sharp a horn is just after it has lost it's velvet but they are fricken sharp, well this bloody horn jabbed about 2 inches deep into my leg, so I pull it out and and try to bleed it out the best I can and keep going. Well I'm in a hurry that day so I can get to work so after I cut up my deer. (Which I did in 30 minutes, pretty fricken fast!), I got in the shower scrubbed it a little bit and went to work. I didn't do anything with it. Well now its three days later and all infected. I wonder if I can get a disease from a deer horn stab. The gross thing about it is the horn was bloody from freshly loosing it's velvet. Maybe I will give myself a shot of Cow penicillin when I get home (worked for my dog rattlesnake bite.) This is a picture, and I don't think it does it justice. I just thought I would wine about it. How is that for poetic justice, I stab the deer and the deer stabs me. I guess that is fair. And you have to listen to me boob. :) Yeah and no comments about the tan Rick. I live in Wyoming we don't have tan time every day.

7 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Now that you mention it, you must find time to visit the tanning bed at least. As for the battle wound, definitely calls for some antibiotics.

Chellie said...

Good. Smart deer. If you can dish it, you can take it.

...and really. No tan is good. And as all the tanning bed people die of skin cancer, you'll be white and alive.

Dave Riddle said...

M&MOM- We aint got one of those tanning bed things but if you rub motoroil all over it make ya look like ya got a tan. But I don't want to infect my puncture any more than it is.

Chel-Yeah I can take it, I may whine about it for a few weeks, but I can take it. I appreciate the tan support. But I don't know if I appreciate the racist commments. It's oK to be Black and alive too.

Anonymous said...

I can't really comment on this post. I ran my comments by Cindia and she said that it would not be a good idea to post my comments. So, I am not going to post any comments.

Dave Riddle said...

Rick-all comments are welcome Unless they are supportive of the Democratic Party, I just can't have that kind of profanity on my site. It is always good to run things by your wife. When I go off on a rant, I usually run it by my wife, then she tells me not to write it. The difference between you and I, is I wear the pants in the family. Ah who am I fooling, I wear the pants when my wife tells me to.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you other bloggers but bases on the picture in Utah, we call that a misquito bite? I think your just trying to make that fawn seem a little bigger and meaner than he really was. ;)

Dave Riddle said...

Anonymous-to my angry cheese cutting brother, I know that my wound is not as serious as your air under the eyelids (thats right, I remember, sissy boy) but I gotta get sympathy somewhere, leave me alone.