Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wound Update

Well, I thought I would update everyone on my wound. I know that there has been a lot of lost sleep over it. My deer horn wound is looking really gross. everything around it is hard. Today I decided to squeeze it and all of this black nasty stuff oozed out of it. I think squeezing it helped, and a kid from my office thinks it is looking pretty cool. I think that tonight I will give myself a shot of cow penicillin, I'm not sure the best way to do it though, with cows and dogs you just lift a the skin up. But you cant do that with people. Does anyone know if it's OK to shoot it into the muscle? I know you shouldn't shoot it into veins. I'll have to ask the rancher down the road, he medicates himself all the time.

6 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Hmmmmm...I might consult an MD if I were you....sounds a little scary. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

A big spoonful of the stuff ought to do the trick!

Chellie said...

that's gross.
I'd go to the hospital

Anonymous said...

Please go to the hospital. We really care about you!

Chellie said...

Now that I've been thinking about it, I'd just cut off your leg.

Dave Riddle said...

miandmiksmom- I couldn't get Doc Baker to hitch up his horse and carriage to take care of me so I had to do a little back woods doctoring.
Anony-I tried that and it tastes like crap
chel-yes it is gross, and you are not the only one who suggested that I cut off my leg.
Aunt Cynthia-I appreciate your concearn for your favorite nephew.