Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today

Today I'm not feeling smart, witty, or even full of crap. I'm not feeling bad. I'm not feeling good. My body aches all over but I am feeling healthy. I've had a good day at work, I designed a gravel access road and a borrow pit for my new bridge project. It was fun because I did a lot of that when I was working for big oil and gas. I used different software but it was the same concept. The leaves are starting to turn and fall is in the air. It is starting to get chilly, and I suppose the long cold winter is ahead of us. I am a little torn, I love this time of year because of hunting season, Deer, Elk,Goose, duck, pheasant, etc. But I always hate to see summer leave. I love the quite cold of winter. I don't know if I can explain it but there is something about 30 below weather that is, well I cant think of a word for it, you just get a feeling of something, but it's not bad. I guess you have to experience it.
I'm going on day five without caffeine. That's pretty good for me considering the amount of that stuff that I consume. I won't go into details of my level of consumption, but if you know me you know that I consumed way too much. I decided that probably wasn't healthy, and I am feeling a little better now because of it. I'm surprised that I am not going through any withdrawls from it. I guess I have been a little tired, but I have been getting up at 4:30 to go to the gym every morning. I think that warrants a little grogginess.
I guess that is that for the day. I think I will go home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You finally are giving that stuff up. I'm glad, because you indulged in that a bit too much. I thought we were gonna sink the boat that day we went bass fishing. I never knew such a tiny boat could hold sooo much Diet Pepsi Max. By the way, I sent a picture of another Metro Buck that I spotted today. He oughta rub the sore spot with you over shooting that 3 pt.

Dave Riddle said...

That was a nice buck. Perhaps I'll post it on my page. Yeah, the Diet Pepsi Max is done. No Rockstars Either. Surprised that crap didn't kill me.