Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shout out to my Bros.

I want to give a shout out to my little bro Gregg and his wife Lisa. Gregg got Lisa all pregnanted up so now they are going to have a baby in May I think. So anyways Gregg, good job, you are finally a proven sire. Now to further prove your manhood the real test is if you can have a boy. There are only a few of us out here that have so much manhood that they can only produce boys. I guess we will have to see.
All joking aside, I am happy as heck for the both of you. You will make excellent parents, and give the baby a fantastic home. What a lucky baby.
On another note; to my brother Dan, I imagine I should be expecting some announcement on baby number 4 any time soon. This year and a half is about as long as I remember without getting a baby announcement from you guys.
To Douggie, I think you should hold off on the announcement until you get married.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Bro, Why don't you move your butt back to Utah so you don't have to say what's up over the internet! We all know the real reason your "hiding" out on the prarie is cause its way easier to shoot a deer on the plains than in the thick Utah vegetation. Heck your probably not even going to show up to deer hunt again this year based on the fact that we all have tags and will out shoot ya. Doug, no swollen member bandanas this year. Gregg, you can take your coat off anytime you need to take aim. Dad, if you shoot a deer in the sage brush flat, chances are your going to find him?? Thanks a lot! vvvvvv

Dave Riddle said...

Bro. Congrats on the new J. You probably be off doing that instead of hunting this year anyways. I am still planning on coming down and showing you Utards how to hunt. You forget my 3 month season equals 18 of your 5 day seasons. That is 18 years experience in one year. Ive been here for 3 years thats 54 years worth of Utah deer hunting.

Chellie said...

YAY for babies! Congrats to your bro!