Monday, September 24, 2007

Fighting the fight.

It's Monday morning and I am fighting the Monday battle of trying to get into a positive focus. I think that I am winning the battle. And it has been a battle. My alarm went off at 4:30 this morning and I swear, I just wanted to be sick and sleep the rest of the day, but I got up, got dressed and went to the gym. I was secretly hoping that my buddy wouldn't show up so I could just go jump in the shower and go to work, but he showed up. We lifted and I got feeling a little better this song came on and I hadn't heard it for a long long time and it kind of put me in a little better mood, and so after I got my blood pumping at the gym I decided in my mind that I would live to see another Friday, and hey by 7:00 I was feeling much better about life and ready to tackle it. I had a good weekend. Cindy, Zach, and I went to Green River for the funeral. It was good, except for the pastor that they hired, he was horrible. But hey what do you expect for a priest craft?? J/K. OK maybe not J/K. We had a good time though. We took the back way home and I really enjoyed the ride. Cindy and I never run out of things to talk about, and Zach was a good boy. I'm glad that after all of this time that we still enjoy each others company. I don't know what it is, but it seems like we can even find ways to enjoy funerals.

No comments: